YES is happy to be associated with IPSC for skills developement
IPSC is an independent and autonomous entity which functions as the apex body on skill development for the Plumbing industry as well as coordinate the efforts of various agencies in the area of skill development.
It is responsible for charting and meeting the human resource requirement of the entire value chain of the Plumbing sector. Its task is to ensure that the human resource pool size as well as quality is appropriate and sufficient for the growing & evolving demands of the Industry. The IPSC, to ensure this, will primarily do the following tasks;
- Research and aggregate skill requirements of the Industry.
- Create skill database, collate and disseminate labour market information.
- Identify upcoming technologies in the sector and determine technology specific skills that may need to be developed in the near future.
- Build Capacity for training delivery and regulate the skill development activities in the Industry sectors including development of the National Occupational Standards, qualifications, training curriculum and assessment criteria.
- Provide quality assurance via accreditation & certifications of training delivery bodies and awarding certification to trainees. It will work in conjunction with the Government bodies and agencies in formulating and developing the certification framework in India which would extend beyond the current certifications system consisting of ITIs, ATIs, Diploma and Engineering.
For more please email Sandeep Dutt at email@example.com