Learning Forward India Internship Program*
“Earn While You Learn”
The Learning Forward India Academy prepares passionate young students to work in the education sector in India. We are an affiliate Learning Forward the largest international association for professional learning, working to deliver excellent teaching and learning every day.
Fresh graduates from local colleges will be enrolled under this program, we will consider interns from all over the country. If you have the drive and possess a degree in any discipline, please apply.
What you get
- Job-embedded training.
- Learn about the use of technology in education
- Real-time classroom sessions.
- Work with the best teachers and mentors in the world.
- At a stipend of Rs.5000/- a month for one year
- Out-of-pocket expenses for work are covered.
- A chance to travel and get a great world-view.
- A certificate and acknowledgement for the skills imparted.
- Teaching-learning opportunity in renowned and mainstream schools
- In the year we will assist you in fulfilling the requirements of a teacher, and then you can join as a full-time teacher at The Fabindia School or in any other Learning Forward location in India.
- A quarterly report in requisite format will have prepared and submitted for claiming the internship stipend, your work and research will be published at an international level.
- Deserving Interns from outside may be provided with accommodation and other facilities on payment basis at the subsidised rates.
Respond now and secure your future!
Connect with Ajay Vijayvargi, Centre Manager LFIN
*Subject to change without prior intimation